Monday, March 23, 2009

You'll Wanna See Us In A Few Years...

Bogdan has just found his long lost construction set (escavator, dump-truck and supervising van)
Obviously, these have been his favorite toys today, and of course we had to go to the park to try them out. On our way to the park, Lara noticed a dumptruck and kept pointing it to me - I never did see it, so I couldn't say what she'd seen. Bogdan said, "You know, when I am big, I will have my own escavator. A big, big escavator. I will drive it!" Mommy: "Bogdan, would you like Mommy and Daddy to get you an escavator for your 18th birthday?" He was really excited. Oh, the plans!! "I will drive my own escavator and Lara will sit next to me. I will go to work with my escavator. It will be a big, big escavator."

I told Bubba if he remembers this we may need to get our son an escavator. Can you imagine our children driving around in a escavator? :-) Maybe going to the movies? The mall? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page