Who are you and what did you do with my children?
I know, I am surprising myself with so many posts...
Only 30 minutes ago I was fixing Bogdan and Lara some supper, "Gris cu lapte" (Sweet Milk Cream of Wheat), one of their favorites. Bogdan walks into the kitchen and says: "What are you making Mommy?" "Mmm, Gris cu lapte, are you glad?" Quiet. "I don't want Gris cu lapte." I am not one of those who will change supper plans because they say they don't want what I am making. Still, curious about this change, I ask him, "What would you like then?" "Some lettuce. With green leaves." I wish some one had taken a picture of my face!
I did notice at lunch that Bogdan was picking (and eating) the lettuce from our salad, while Lara was picking out (and eating) the tomatoes. I didn't feel I could say 'no' to such a request so I made a big salad with lettuce and tomatoes and I am now watching Bogdan eating lettuce "with green leaves" as well as tomatoes and Lara eating tomatoes (only). Crazy. They haven't really touched the gris-cu-lapte yet.
Shocked Mommy


1 Comments:
How cute! Children are amazing!
Raising them is a humbling experience - giving us some insight on how much God loves us and bends over to show His love for us! Just as (and MORE) we do for our children. What a blessing to be called children of God.
Post a Comment
<< Home